We Pay Cash for Gently Used Children's Clothing
Find a huge selection of Gently Used Kids clothing, shoes, toys, furniture and baby gear at up to 70% Off retail!
- Selling your gently used kids’ stuff is easy and convenient. Here are some guidelines to follow when bringing in your items to sell:
- Be sure your apparel items are freshly laundered and in good condition - no stains, fading, or excessive wear.
- Equipment and toys must meet current safety standards. Toys, equipment and furniture must include all parts, be clean and in good working condition.
- In order for us to offer the latest and greatest in styles and value prices, clothing and accessories must be purchased within the last five years.
- It is most efficient for us to review items folded neatly or laid flat in a box, bin or tote. Please, no hangers or garbage bags.
- Please be prepared to show your ID when selling your gently used items.
- Check out our What We Buy page to see what types of items we buy and sell, we know we buy items you have not even thought of!
- It's always a good idea to call us ahead of time to find out about what our most wanted items are.
Get cash on the spot when you bring in your child's gently used name brand clothing, shoes, toys etc. We buy on a first-come, first-served basis and will quote you a "wait time" on how long it takes us to go through and make an offer on the stuff you bring in. While we review your items, feel free to look at the amazing selection of kids stuff at prices you can't beat at retail stores.
At Once Upon A Child, safety is our top priority. For this reason, there are some items we are unable to buy, such as car seats and recalled products, which do not meet current Government Safety Standards.